We are excited to offer our reusable Wood Re-LIFE cup.
The sustainable cup is made from production waste or old Wood LIFE cups and is suitable for cold and hot drinks in the office, on-the-go or on your next trip to avoid single use plastic cups.
From each cup sold we donate 1$ to not just group's Giving Back Initiatives providing drinking water or solar energy solutions to schools and communities in Vietnam.
...Did you know that 1.900.000 single-use plastic cups are thrown away every minute globally!
- Height approx 18.5 cm
- Width (top) approx 8.5 cm
- Capacity approx 600 ml
- Weight with out water approx 80 gram
- Weight with water or liquid approx 680 gram
- Food and water approved according to EU Standard 1935/2004
- No melamine
- No Formaldehyde
- BPA Free
- Heat resistant up to 100 degrees Celcius
- Made from sustainable recycled wood waste and bio materials
- Made in Denmark
- Each cup is unique in look and color
- Easy to clean
- Approved for dishwasher machine - however, we recommend the cup to be hand washed only to prolong the durability of the cup
- The silicone lid is food safe, LFGB approved, BPA-Free and with no heavy metals
- Made in Vietnam
- Lid weight 45 gram
- The silicone lid can resist heat up to 200 degrees Celcius
- Waterproof lid
- Comes with a black silicone lid
- Additional lids can be purchased in black, blue and green
Design and sustainable perspectives
- Designed together with Holscher Design in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Based on circular economy and cradle to cradle perspectives